1. High density: For decades, the high density of printed boards has grown with the integration of integrated circuits and advances in mounting technology.
2. High reliability: Through a series of inspections, tests and aging tests, the PCB can be reliably operated for a long time (usage period, generally 20 years).
3. Designability: For PCB performance (electrical, physical, chemical, mechanical, etc.) requirements, design can be standardized, standardized, etc. to achieve printed board design, short time and high efficiency.
4. Productivity: With modern management, it can carry out standardization, scale (quantity), automation and other production to ensure product quality consistency.
5. Testability: Established a relatively complete test method, test standards, various test equipment and instruments to detect and identify PCB product qualification and service life.
Assembleability: PCB products not only facilitate the standardized assembly of various components, but also can be automated, large-scale mass production. At the same time, the PCB and various component assembly components can be assembled to form larger components and systems up to the complete machine.
6. Maintainability: Since PCB products and various component assembly components are standardized and scaled, these components are also standardized. Therefore, once the system fails, it can be replaced quickly, conveniently and flexibly, and the system can be quickly restored. Of course, you can say more about it. Such as miniaturization and weight reduction of the system, high-speed signal transmission, and the like.