Supply Chain Management
Maxway employs a comprehensive supply chain evaluation system. We benchmark all suppliers in order to choose the best options for your needs on overall competitiveness including quality and environmental management systems, flexibility, service, capacity, sustainability, and total cost of ownership.
We work with our customers to devise an initial sourcing strategy based on project requirements. Continually, we strive to identify cost reduction opportunities, and provide our customers the lowest cost possible.
Our Supply Chain management tools:
● ERP System
● Strict Supplier Approval System
● Supplier Quality Improvement Program (SQIP)
● Continuous Supplier Performance Monitor
● Cost Effective Material Procurement Strategies
● Stable Supply and On-time Delivery Evaluation
● Strategic Lead Time Management